- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Senior Programme Assistant
Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS) ( First Shift (Day) )
Essential: Master’s degree in Social Sciences (Program management or Business administration). Desirable: Diploma, certificate of training in biostatistics/computer sciences.
LICA-6 (equivalent to GS-6)
5 Years(At least 5 years’ relevant experience in supporting programme implementation and analyzing data. Working experience on Finance management system will be an added benefit.)
Under the technical guidance of the first level supervisor and the overall supervision of the Administrative Officer at WCO; Programme Assistant will undertake the following duties:
1. Supporting in developing work plans and follow up on the implementation
2. Support in managing program budget
3. Support in financial fund flow management of all EPI related activities conducted by WHO CO and sub offices.
4. Ensure financial compliance, transparency and accountability for all EPI grants.
5. Monitor expenditure and balances and prepare periodic reports on financial management
6. To develop effective plan and processes to implement and monitor DFC assurance activities executed with Provincial EPI programmes.
7. Support administrative process and procedures and ensure compliance.