- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
| | Industry:
Health & Medicine
Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS) ( First Shift (Day) )
LICA-5 (equivalent to GS-5)
5 Years(Data Analysis, administrative support)
Under the direct supervision of the Provincial Team Leader (POL), and the overall supervision of the WHO Representative, the incumbent will be responsible to perform the following duties:
- Maintain and update a proper computerized information system of campaign data.
- Assist in getting campaign coverage data from all districts and its timely compilation and sharing with the provincial and federal offices.
- Update and analyze campaign data at district as well as union council levels. Identify problems/inaccuracy in data files and inform the supervisor enable timely corrections
- Provide full administrative support to the Programme. Drafts, reviews correspondence. Takes notes at meetings.
- Arrange appointment, receive visitors, screen telephone calls, respond to routine request for information
- Make travel arrangement and process security clearances. Book accommodation and arrange airport transfers as necessary
- Coordinate with provincial offices and follow up on requests for renewal of UNLPs, contracts, travel, work permits, visas etc.
- Assist in the organization of meetings to be held at district levels and makes all administrative and logistic preparations
- Establish and maintain electronic and hard copies filing system of the technical unit
Excellent Analytical & Computer skills.