- Technical advice and inputs to KPCSW for curriculum and capacity development of DCSWs, management of media monitoring and formulation of indicators of Gender Management Information System (GMIS).
- Review and ensure quality for the training curriculum for DCSWs and participate in trainings with the consultant for DCSWs training.
- Closely coordinate with GMIS consultant to support in identification of reporting mechanism for DCSWs keeping in consideration the Commission’s mandate.
- Develop close linkages with the provincial Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) support units and ensure harmonization of the process of prioritization of the indicators with the SDG Unit.
- Provide technical guidance and review to the Mapping Consultant’s work and provide facilitation in the access to different departments.
- Timely identify and communicate procurement needs of the project to admin and finance associate
- Develop close linkages with the provincial stakeholders in the achievement of the project goals
- Provide support to the formation of technical working group for formulation of indictors along with all possible support including coordination for the working group meetings.
- Facilitation of policy dialogue on issues falling in the scope of intervention with government, donors, civil society, private sector; contributions to development of policies as relevant;
- Monitor the project funds and resources.
- Be responsible for the delivery of the project results and reporting of the same.
- Preparing progress reports for quarterly review meetings and presenting Project’s progress along with admin and finance associate in progress review meetings.
- Work with concerned government departments and/or organizations to facilitate implementation of project according to the required rules and regulations and as outlined in project document.
- Ensure strong projection and visibility of the project activities through provision of guidelines to relevant component lead and management of the related project staff.
Sound contributions to knowledge management and identification and documentation of best practices and lessons learned from DCSWs capacity development and any other component of the project
· Effective programmatic progress reporting covering financial aspects for the project, in a timely, accurate, relevant and informative manner. Any other related task assigned by the Chairperson/Director Program
Minimum Qualification, Age & Experience:
§ A Master Degree or higher in social sciences with exposure to issues concerning women’s development and empowerment in the context of KP/FATA
§ Strong project management, coordination and writing skills required.
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Age: 25 to 45 years
Required Skills and Knowledge:
§ Experience of project planning, management and implementation and exposure with international treaties, conventions, and work on women empowerment
§ Experience of conducting oversight role on a project LFA and providing leadership to other team members
§ Strong Report Writing Skills
§ Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills (written and oral).
§ Ability to work under pressure, sometimes with extended hours, and to meet tight deadlines without compromising the quality of outputs;
§ Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when dealing with sensitive political issues;
§ Fluency in oral and particularly written English and working knowledge of Pashto;
§ Cultural awareness and sensitivity to gender issues;
Availability and willingness to travel.