| | Industry:
Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS) ( First Shift (Day) )
University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Data Science or relevant.
LICA-9 (equivalent to NO-B)
5 Years(At least five of direct experience in data management and analysis for EPI)
The Data Analyst assists in maintaining EPI data collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting.
Essential Functions are to assist team in:
- Conduct analysis and prepare a report on the performance indicators on essential immunization coverage including the fixed and outreach activities and the impact of Covid-19 and the recovery plan on the immunization coverage and
- Produce a report on the performance indicators of the vaccine preventable disease (VPD) and adverse Event following Immunization
- Review and evaluate the different Management Information Systems used in all provinces for compliance and consistence.
- Conduct data analysis and prepare graphs, tables, maps, infographics, presentations and reports
- Develop KOBO-Collect (mobile app) forms for monitoring and provide report on dashboard
- Performing other duties as required by the supervisor.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Understanding and experience in KOBO or any other Open Data Kit (ODK) tool
- Education and experience in analytical software MS Excel, R, Stata, SPSS shall be added advantage
- An understanding of database functionality and structure
- Experience of database management and knowledge of basic statistics