| | Industry:
Fixed Term ( First Shift (Day) )
Under the overall supervision of the Community Resilience Activity (CRA) Resource Management Officer, the HR Assistant will be directly reporting to the Senior HR Assistant for implementation of CRA Human Resource policies and procedures and will perform the following duties.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to personal activities such as staffing, recruitment, grievances, performance evaluations, trainings and classifications.
- Dealing with Service provider in terms of Employment Contracts of the staff on the Service Provider contracts, and Health Insurance.
- Active involvement in recruitment, Process and review employment applications in order to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of the applicants.
- Respond to human resources queries from staff in the Program regarding eligibility, salaries, benefits and other pertinent information.
- Assist Sr. HR Assistant in preparing of the service Provider payroll and following up with the concerned departments for payroll processing.
- Guiding the Field Admin Assistants in maintaining complete documents for processing Travel Authorization forms.
- Conducting reference checks and coordination with Security unit for security clearance of selected candidates.
- Assist Sr. HR Assistant in the employee orientation process, to plan and coordinate with the relevant units.
- Assist Sr. HR Assistant in processing the resignations/departure of staff, obtaining their clearance from different departments, and follow up with the service provider for their final dues.
- Maintain record of selection, transfer, Promotion and resignations in data base and yellow pages
- Process and maintain staff insurance claim records, Medical Claims and other relevant documents.
- If required travel to the field offices of the Program for resolving any HR issue
- Any other duty assigned by the Sr. HR Assistant, Resource Management Officer or Program Manager.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent to the same field with 3 years of experience.
- At least three years of experience working in Human Resource Field;
- Good knowledge of local Pakistani labour law;
- Computer competency with spreadsheets, databases and word processing/internet;
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and patience;
Required (specify the required knowledge
- Fluency in English & Urdu