Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission/RMO and under the direct supervision of the Logistics and Procurement Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
1) Responsible for the procurement of high value orders specifically for Non-Food Items (NFIs), Communication and IT Equipment, Audio Visual Equipment, Maintenance Works and Construction Materials, Household and Office Equipment, and Generators.
2) Following IOMs Procurement Policies and Procedures, he is responsible for processing Purchase Requests for his assigned commodities. This includes drafting and getting approvals for the Bids Analysis (BAS), Purchase Orders (PO), and Request for Payment (RFP).
3) Assist in drafting tender documents for high value purchases.
4) Assist in sourcing and evaluating new and existing vendors.
5) Coordinate with vendors regarding request for proposals and deliveries of approved Purchase Orders.
6) Update the Procurement Tracking Sheet on a weekly basis
7) Maintain physical and electronic procurement records
8) Any other duties as may be assigned.