Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the Associate Supply Officer UNHCR Sub-Office Peshawar, the incumbent will perform the following duties and functions:
1. Maintain the inventories of warehouses storing assistance items;
2. Assist in co-ordinating, monitoring and reporting on the deployment of NEP assets with the office;
3. Verification of assets given to IPs under tules or accquired through UNHCR funds of all implementing partners;
4. Perform any other duty, as required.
IP Procurement Monitering:
5. Assist IPs on the procurement ruled & regulation procedured as per IP procurment manual;
6. Moniter IP Procurments on all stages to assure procurments are conducted as per rules & regulation;
7. in co-ordinating, monitoring and reporting on the deployment of NEP assets with the office;
8. Perform any other duty, as required.
1. Maintain specific internal control and develop self-evaluating criteria/procedures with the office to ensure that standards and quality of the supply function is adhered to;
2. Co-ordinate transportation and distribution of refugee items;
3. Ensure that a timely service is offered to users.
Sourcing (Additional responsibilities):
1. Assist in the evaluation purchase requisitions and authorisations to ensure that specifications, budgetary data and all other requirements are in order;
2. Co-ordinate with main office/other offices and consolidate local procurement and contracting by ensuring UN Financial rules and procedures, that standards and services are applied consistently;
3. Assist in the evaluation of offers and draft bid tabulations to select the lowest acceptable bidder;
4. Draft and dispatch quotation requests and/or tenders;
5. Prepare proposals for award of contracts to the Contracts Committee;
6. Maintain and update the roster of UNHCR suppliers.