- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Provincial Project Coordinator Sindh - for ECAP Project
Special Services Agreement (SSA)
- Masters University Degree or equivalent in Development Studies, gender studies, Social Sciences, Public Administration and/or Law with special focus on women political empowerment
3 Years(- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in working with the Government, NGOs and international organizations on development issues, with strong experience in Gender and Development issues and programmes;)
UN Women in collaboration with UNDP under its Electoral Cycle Support to Election Commission of Pakistan (ECAP) will be providing technical assistance to ECP to ensure gender mainstreaming at all levels in preparation for the upcoming election in 2013.
Keeping the above in mind, UN Women seeks to employ a Provincial Project Coordinators in all four provinces (Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Paktunkhwa and Baluchistan) who will work closely with the UNDP coordinators and will work closely with ECP and UN Women team in furthering the objectives of the project. The Coordinators will work closely with ECAP Project Management Unit and will be reporting to the Senior Technical Advisor UNW.
Responsibilities and duties
The Provincial Coordinator, in close coordination with UNW and ECAP-PMU will:
- Support in the project implementationof all ECAP related activities at Provincial level in close coordinationwith Provincial Election Commissions.
- Develop and execute Projectmonitoring development plan in close coordination with implementing partners,Media Company and other key stakeholders.
- Keep close liaison with UNW team andensure that all project related information, Partners needs and logisticssupport are communicated in timely manner.
- Collect data from implementingpartners, analyse and prepare reports in addition to all project relatedreports as required and when required by the PMU unit, donor and UNW.
- Monitoring of the field activitiesin close coordination with Provincial Election Commission and other keystakeholders, Media Companies, Implementing Partners etc.
- Identify and feedback any issues,challenges or project related outcomes to STA, PMU unit and UNW for takingtimely action.
- Under the guidance of STA maintainliaison with key stakeholder, conduct meetings and prepare notes.
-Masters University Degree or equivalent in Development Studies, gender studies, Social Sciences, Public Administration and/or Law with special focus on women political empowerment
-Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in working with the Government, NGOs and international organizations on development issues, with strong experience in Gender and Development issues and programmes;
-Demonstrated national work experience on women empowerment, Gender & Development.
-Strong writing and communication skills , report writing, inter-personal communication, team coordination.
-Advanced degree of computer skills and fluency in local language, English and Urdu.