- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Service Contract (SC)
University degree in one or more of the following disciplines: Human Resource Management, public or business administration, industrial psychology or other related fields. Advanced university degree related to the job is desirable.
1 Year(At least one (1) year of postgraduate professional experience in HR development, administration or management field.)
PKR. 100,000 to 125,000/month
Within delegated authority, the Human Resources Officer is responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
Recruitment of FT, SC and SSA and any staff movement
- Recruitment of national staff including SC, SSA, and FT staff in ISB, Peshawar, Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Muzzafarabad;
- Analyze, evaluate and take action on requests from managers regarding recruitment of staff, taking into account WFP requirements, policies and regulations in the domain;
- Contract management and WINGS administration.
- Interpret and apply HR policies and procedures in line with recruitment and placement of staff with the different types of contracts;
- Maintain a communication line with HOU/supervisors for advice and feedback regarding recruitment issues;
- Ensure proper recruitment process, from approved staff requisition form to putting the staff on board with a contract dully signed by Management and the new staff;
- Monitor the duration of the recruitment process and keep it as short as possible;
- Ensure that new staff has a properly documented file including all HR required documents/corporate trainings, and a signed TOR;
- Collaborate with the UN inter-agency group in Country Office to ensure consistency of application in the recruitment and administration of local staff
- Monitor, follow up on staff movement
- Keep up an active Roster in each location; including separated staff, for FAMs, Logistics Assistants, Storekeepers, Tally Clerks positions and other position; an active roster should be maintained to ensure that these mentioned positions can be pulled from the roster at any time;
- Update staff list by ensuring that new staff is included in the list
- Create position and appointment staff in WINGS II
- Design, organize and conduct orientation for new employees and continuously update the orientation pack with new entitlements, benefits, policies & forms.
- Provide guidance to newly arrived staff on HR & administrative procedures and requirements, in line with the orientation checklist;
- Monitor the work of the HR Assistant in carrying out all human resources administrative transactions including maintenance of staffing tables, recruitment statistics, graphics, and reports;
- Prepare classification analysis of jobs in professional and general service and related categories and provide guidance to managers on the application of classification policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Provincial Offices Peshawar and Karachi to coordinate recruitment of staff; specifically at the short listing stage;
- Roving role with visits to Provincial Offices;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Training and experience utilising computers, including word processing, spreadsheets and other standard software packages and systems, in particular those used by WFP. General knowledge of UN system policies, rules, regulations and procedures governing human resources administration.