The successful candidates can be placed in either of the below mentioned positions;
Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta,based on organizational needs;
1. Process and examine the information and data in accordance with instruction received, organizes data in ProMS and process requisitions and TAs.
2. Arranges appointments, receives high level visitors, places and screens telephone calls, answers queries with discretion, responds to routine requests for information and assists in making travel arrangement.
3. Arranges meetings, both internal and external, some involving high-ranking officials, receiving visitors and convening meetings, and takes minutes and/or notes at meetings and circulate them. Data collection to support Info management
4. Maintains and keep current registers and control plans on the status of emergency projects at the formulation, implementation and operational stages, including financial review.
5. Maintains office records and reference files on various subjects regarding emergency programmes. Carries out data entry and retrieves information.
6. Receives, screens, logs and routes correspondence, attaches necessary background information and maintains follow-up system.
7. Drafts non-substantive correspondence and ensures follow-up. Act as interpreter, as and when required and take minutes where CFO attend meetings and in regular programme operations meeting in the office.
8. Maintains policy, confidential and general files.
9. Clears correspondence for conformity with established procedures and accuracy of statements before being signed by supervisor.
10. Keeps lists of names, addresses and telephone numbers of ministers, government officials and members of the diplomatic corps.
11. Performs other duties, as required.