- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Training Officers for Islamabad, Quetta, Karachi, Lahore, Muzaffarabad (AJK), Peshawar (KPK) and Pes
Health & Medicine
Special Services Agreement (SSA) ( firstshift )
Islamabad, FR Peshawar / Kohat, Quetta, Lahore, Karachi, Muzaffarabad
University Degree in Public/Business Administration
5 Years(Atleast 5-years relevant experience)
PKR. 100,000 to 125,000/month
Terms of Reference:
Under the direct supervision of the Emergency Coordinator (Polio), and overall supervision of the WHO Representative; the incumbent will be responsible to perform the following duties:
· To build the capacity of health workers to improve their skills and knowledge on Polio.
· To identify and assess training needs for the polio programme
· To assist in developing training programmes and curriculum to meet training needs of the PEI programme for both supplementary immunization activities (SIA) as well as AFP surveillance activities
· To advise the National Programme on training policies and practices.
· To plan for training courses and prepare training materials for the PEI/EPI team in coordination with the provincial Team Leader and the Federal Technical Training Coordinator.
· To participate in the Training Task Force at federal level and share the minutes with the federal/ provincial officers as well as WHO partners and other UN agencies
· To support the Task Force in collection and revision of the training materials.
· To deliver and present training sessions
· To monitor and evaluate training courses
· To assist the Technical Training Coordinator in the presentation and compilation of the quarterly training plan
· Prepare and provide training reports to the Training Coordinator
No-Objection certificate from parent department for candidates in government service
Candidates will have to reside at the place of duty station incase he/she is selected
Excellent written communication skills in English, Urdu and local languages
Knowledge of computers including Microsoft Offices applications