- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
--- ( firstshift )
Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta
Secondary School education preferably University Degree.
3 Years(At least three years of progressively responsible clerical work experience in general administrative work including at least one year in the field of finance, accounting, budget, audit or other related field and at least one year at the G3 level or equivalent.)
PKR. 50,000 to 60,000/month
- Verify vendor claims for accuracy and conformance with WFP finance rules and regulations; perform claim verifications against documentation to ensure that purchases/services are properly authorized and that the goods have been received or services rendered; and ensure timely recording and processing of vendor invoices in the Programmes information system;
- Monitor vendor advances and other receivables and ensure timely clearance of vendor outstanding items, taking corrective follow up actions where required;
- Provide information related to financial transactions including calculation of personal entitlements and pro rata;
- Assist in the preparation of the payroll by executing validity checks on monthly payroll results;
- Assist in the preparation and entry in the financial system of the following staff related payments
- Over time
- Hazard Pays
- Vanbreda Claims
- Any other reimbursements
- Enter into the financial system the financial impact of trip documents and payments thereof to staff of DSA / ticket cost if any
- Verify and enter into the system any Sub imprest replenishment request
- Write checks and hand over to respective payees
- Liaise with banks on any matter that may arise
- Perform any other work as assigned by the supervisor
Experience utilizing computers, including word processing, spreadsheet and other WFP standard software packages and systems. General knowledge of UN system financial policies, rules, regulations and procedures.