The successful candidates can be placed in either of the below mentioned positions;
Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta,based on organizational needs;
1. Assists in the recruitment process of all categories of staff and SSA, including preparation of vacancy notices, communication with applicants, preparation of applicant matrix, updating roster. In consultation with supervisors, undertakes the short listing of candidates. Arrangement of interview panel/CRB.
2. Responsible for recruitment in specific functional areas.
3. Maintains and updates the recruitment filing system which is of a confidential nature.
4. In partnership with the relevant functions, develop pools of potential candidates, with emphasis on women in the concerned functional areas, as well as develop pool of functional recruitment sources, e.g. education educational institutions, networks, civil society organizations, publications etc.
5. Develop pool of potential consultants in concerned functional areas together with concerned sections. etc.
6. Assists in preparation of yearly reports for Division of Human Resources, NYHQ. Follow up with sections for salary CRQ’s. Coordinate with sections for funding certificates in case of TFT staff.
7. Provide assistance in preparation of job descriptions for all categories of staff and updates organogrammes as required.
8. Any other duties assigned by supervisor.