Under the overall supervision of Chief of Mission and the direct supervision of the Senior Migration Health Physician the incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of the clinical assessment of the UK visa applicants in accordance with the UK Tuberculosis Detection Protocol and all other activities assigned by the MHD IOM Pakistan for health screening, humanitarian health programs and projects development. The duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
1. Supervision and coordination of humanitarian health response projects implementation at field level.
2. Contribute to proposal writing of health projects focused on migrants and hard to reach population well being.
3. Supervise IOM Lahore Sub Office Staff and perform their quarterly and yearly appraisals.
4. Conduct capacity building and training programs for IOM staff at Lahore sub-office for successful delivery of services according to International Standards and IOM guidelines.
1. Conduct health promotion campaigns and capacity building sessions for community and IOM health teams and Government counterparts in humanitarian health projects.
2. Supervision of migration health operations at Lahore sub-office for UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand
3. Reviewing of chest X-ray films and radiologists reports for UKTB clients thus classifying them into normal and abnormal categories, and conducting counseling sessions for applicants with abnormalities.
4. Health referrals, health consultations, follow ups and contact tracing for TB positive patients till successful completion of treatment.
5. Research and data collection of different age-groups with findings of T.B.on clinical and radiological grounds.
6. Proper recording and reporting system via different soft wares and internet communications to head office including MS-office, MiMOSA, HSS, Global software.
7. Management of all staff and client related complaints and issues.
8. Preparing different statistical and analytical reports for MHD
9. Take part in the quality control/quality assurance by liaising with the service providers (radiology unit, microbiology laboratory) on a regular basis,
- Anyother duties as may be assigned by the Senior Migration Health Physician or Chief of Mission.