- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Human Resources Assistant
--- ( firstshift )
Karachi, Lahore, FR Peshawar / Kohat, Peshawar, Quetta
Secondary school education preferably supported by University degree
3 Years(At least three years of progressively responsible general support or secretarial work experience, including at least one year in the field of human resources or other related field and at least one year at the G3 level or equivalent.)
PKR. 50,000 to 60,000/month
- Extract and input data from various sources in the human resource database;
- Respond to human resources queries from staff in the unit and elsewhere in the Programme;
- Ensure that salary, overtime, hours of work, leave policy, entitlement, health insurance and detailed Terms of Reference are comprehensively included within the body of all Letters of Employment offers;
- Review supporting documentation for processing various actions; answer a variety of enquires and supply readily available information from office files, databases, liaising with other offices as appropriate;
- Verify benefit and other human resources related claims for accuracy and conformance with personnel rules and regulations;
- Draft routine correspondence and initiate process for the preparation of all staff support documentation (visas, identification cards, UN Laissez Passer, bank accounts, etc); organise relevant Customs, immigration and UN documentation process, as required;
- Assist supervisor(s) in monitoring the contractual status of all staff on various appointments based in immediate location or within the offices mandate; monitor within grade service increment schedules and ensure the timely preparation and issuance of contract renewals and personnel action forms;
- Check and maintain attendance registers, leave reports, DSA forms and other forms and reports;
- Check and maintain personnel files for all staff at location, ensuring all documentation is complete; maintain and update confidential personnel information and documents, and ensure relevant documents are kept in their respective files;
- Search for, retrieve, compile, assemble and archive a variety of human resources statistical data from computer files, records, reports or from other sources for external use;
- Collect and maintain information on commercial, private and inter agency training schedules and institutions (course schedules, curricula, and cost);
- Assist in the preparation of administrative reports; draft routine correspondence; arrange for briefings and debriefings and take notes at meetings;
- Ensure that UNDP and WFP issued human resource and personnel policy manuals, rules, regulations, guidelines, and circulars, are updated and filed regularly;
- Perform other related duties as required.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
Preferably MBA in HR/related degree.
Minimum of two years experience in similar work.
Regularly drafts letters and reports and communicates verbally.
Ability to utilise resources to the maximum productivity within remit an increase standards.
Excellent communication skills including English.
Self-management skills with the ability to mange conflicting priorities.
Good Interpersonal skills