- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
High Risk and Innovation Officer for Islamabad, Quetta, Karachi, Lahore, Muzaffarabad (AJK), Peshawa
Health & Medicine
Special Services Agreement (SSA) ( firstshift )
Islamabad, FR Peshawar / Kohat, Quetta, Karachi, Muzaffarabad, Lahore
University Degree in Public/Business Administration
5 Years(Atleast 5-years relevant experience)
PKR. 100,000 to 125,000/month
HIGH RISK/INNOVATION OFFICER
Terms of Reference:
Under the direct supervision of the Emergency Coordinator (Polio), and overall supervision of the WHO Representative; the incumbent will be responsible to perform the following duties:
· To design and implement immunization strategy for underserved population
· To ensure planning and implementation of mobile population vaccination strategy
· To develop, when needed, innovative approach for high risk areas to improve the campaign coverage
· To develop and update details plans of work in line with the programme objective and targets in high risk areas.
· To analyse, periodically, the campaign data with the Campaign Officer and update the list of the high risk areas.
· To strengthen the supplemental vaccination programme through improved micro-planning and supervision in high risk areas.
· To supervise and assist the Campaign Support Officers in the preparation of campaign activities in high risk areas.
· To analyse the data submitted by the Campaign Support officers related to polio eradication initiative and provide feedback about the high risk areas.
· To assist in developing strategies and plans for the training of EPI staff regarding polio eradication and ensure that supplemental campaign activities facilitate improvements in the routine EPI programme in high risk areas.
· To prepare regular programme reports and follow up implementation of recommendations in high risk areas
· To assess training needs and targeted technical capacity building opportunities to improve outcomes in high risk areas
· To gather and collate the reported data during the pre-campaign preparation and the campaign implementation phases along with the actionable information in high risk areas
No-Objection certificate from parent department for candidates in government service
Candidates will have to reside at the place of duty station incase he/she is selected
Excellent written communication skills in English, Urdu and local languages
Knowledge of computers including Microsoft Offices applications