1. Identify and address gaps in MNCH/FP/RH services in the community.
2. To coordinate with all partners on MNCH/FP/RH related issues in emergencies, maintain working relationship and develop communication network for this in emergencies as in the IDP situation in NWFP.
3. Cluster coordination and sharing of MNCH/FP/RH information with clusters, gap identification and addressing urgent needs pertaining to an emergency.
4. To develop capacity building plans for partners in health including MISP and other MNCH related trainings(IMNCI, EMONC)
5. Provide guidance and technical assistance to Government and partners working in MNCH/FP/RH
6. Monitor the implementation of MNCH/FP/RH activities in the area of work
7. Collection and analysis of data from different sources on the current situation and progress of interventions on MNCH/FP/RH indicators
8. Write progress reports on the basis of meetings attended, field visits and activities carried out
9. Regularly documents lessons learnt from various MNCH/FP/RH interventions
10. Regularly undertake field visits for validation of field data as well as coordination with the field teams and the local government
11. Coordinate Nutrition related activities with partners and the government and provide all required technical assistance.
12. Any other related duties