- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Service Contract (SC) ( firstshift )
University degree in economics, agriculture, international affairs, business administration, social sciences or development studies
5 Years(At least one year of postgraduate professional experience in commerce, business administration, development, or food aid support.)
PKR. 70,000 to 100,000/month
- Monitor the overall number and status of persons in need of relief assistance and prepare assessments of overall relief requirements in assigned areas;
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of food aid monitoring and reporting systems in the territory;
- Monitor food arrivals and verify quantity and quality of deliveries to extended points and sites, as per instructions;
- Record shipments received and channel to appropriate authorities and relief partners the information needed to update distribution plans and status reports;
- Report on the effectiveness of relief activities, constraints and present recommendations for improvement;
- Visit distribution sites to check food availability in relation to the number of beneficiaries, rations, commodities and quantities distributed;
- Report on food security, monthly arrivals, losses and logistics aspects;
- Coordinate with implementing partners and liaise with NGOs, local authorities and other entities aimed at improving efficiency and timely food access to beneficiaries;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Training and/or experience utilizing computers, including word processing, spreadsheet and other standard WFP software packages and systems. General knowledge of UN system policies, rules, regulations and procedures governing administration.