- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Production of Media Kit and documentary for advocacy on compensation marriages
Special Services Agreement (SSA)
Media and Communications or relevant
5 Years(• At least five years experience in development documentary/film production. Additional experience in development communication and mass media is an added advantage.)
· A documentary or four public service announcements in the form of short videos will be produced on Vani in Punjab or Sang Chatti in Sind in selected districts. The aim of the documentary would be to generate a dialogue around the issue in a culturally relevant way. The aim of the documentary will be to reach out specific audiences including the public, media and the law enforcement agencies.
· Media kit will be developed to disseminate information for lower judiciary, police and general public. This will have flyers and a poster highlighting how to implement the law and on what society can do to address the issue.
· A training session with media at district level in four selected districts of Pakistan.
· A dissemination event at the two districts of Sindh and Punjab and a dissemination event or a launch at the national level.
Masters degree in media and communications or relevant
At least five years experience in development documentary/film production. Additional experience in development communication and mass media is an added advantage.
Experience in doing assignments of similar nature
Ability to start immediately