The successful candidates can be placed in either of the below mentioned positions;
Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta,based on organizational needs;
1. Provides support for the Situation Analysis, programme/project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation purposes. Analyzes programme implementation reports and evaluates against established programme recommendations and plans of action. Prepares tables, graphs and other statistical data. Reports outcome of analysis and proposes corrective actions.
2. Supports the Planning and Monitoring Officer in updating the financial data and monitoring of programme funds and submits relevant reports. Undertakes follow up action to ensure that the errors and discrepancies are corrected to harmonize the country office records with those of NYHQs.
3. Undertakes follow-up action on programme implementation, monitoring and evaluation activities, contributes to teamwork building, and prepares relevant reports. Drafts changes in programme workplans as required. Contributes to the preparation of the annual report inputs for PM&E section.
4. Assists the Project Officer to maintain the computerized programme system database and to provide ProMs operational support to project officers and support staff on programme planning outline and use of ProMs for effective monitoring of projects.
5. Attends programme review meetings, prepares notes and undertakes follow-up action and coordination related to programme implementation and monitoring.
6. Assists in the development of the country programme (including the CCAs, strategy paper, CPD, CPAP, Results Matrices and IMEPs) ensuring accuracy and consistency with established rules and regulations.
7. Assists in the review/finalization of donor reports and the development of funding proposals.
8. Assists in maintaining the data bank of social indicators on the situation of children and women and updating the situation analysis for the CCA.