- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Health & Medicine
Special Services Agreement (SSA) ( firstshift )
Business, Management or a related field. Additional training in project management an asset
5 Years(Providing programme and secretarial support preferably in a UN agency, an INGO or a donor-funded programme)
- Provides all the basic secretarial support to the MNCH team as required, including assistance in the preparation of technical reports and presentations for the technical staff, compilation and editing of central and provincial reports and in the typing of a wide variety of materials
- Receives, screens and classifies correspondence related to MNCH assisted programme activities in the provinces
- Arranges appointments for provincial meetings, receives visitors, places and screens telephone calls, responds to routine requests for information
- Assists in issuance of travel authorizations and makes related arrangements such as ticket and hotel bookings and local travel arrangements to facilitate MNCH staff, visiting missions and short term consultants travel to the provinces
- Maintains inventory records (Office equipment, stationary and stores) and reference files on various subjects related to the MNCH
- Arranges local purchases and disburse petty cash for the MNCH office
- Facilitates operation of different equipment related to MNCH at the federal and provincial levels, e.g. multi media equipment, computers, photocopies, etc
- Assists in organizing training activities and provides comprehensive conference services related to MNCH
- Develops a database for related MNCH training (IMCI, ENC, EMONC, CMWs)
- Assists in documenting MNCH milestones under the supervision of MNCH professional staff in the office
- Monitors central and provincial MNCH activities
- Assists in the follow up on decisions taken and action points.
- Processes requests received from MOH for the JPRM programmes for DFCs, APWs, fellowships, local cost supplements, short term consultants and visitors/missions to Pakistan. Follows up as required with the Ministry of Health and the Regional Office until completion of the process, through CAMS as applicable.
- Monitors and updates data on technical and financial reports for DFCs/APWs and follows up with national programme coordinators on outstanding statements of expenditure.
- Any other related duties
Excellent knowlede of spoken and written English and the local language.
Proficieny in the use of MS Word, Excel, Acess, Publisher and Power Point
Ability to prepare substantive correspondence, reports and documentation
Ability to work harmoniously as a member of a team, adapt to diverse cultrual backgrounds and maintain high standards of personal conduct.