The successful candidates can be placed in either of the below mentioned locations;
Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta,based on organizational needs;
1.Collect and analyze data for Situation Analysis, programme/project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation purposes. Keep track of new developments in UNICEF and Government of Sindh’s policies as well as opportunities to extend these services. Analyze programme implementation reports and evaluate against established programme recommendations and plans of action. Prepare tables, graphs and other statistical data. Report outcome of analysis and propose corrective action.
2. Make regular contact with provincial officials in order to advocate UNICEF policy on the concerns of improving Children & Women protection rights projects including HIV and AIDS and emergencies in light of UNICEF’s mandate. Ensure the accurate and timely input of project information in ProMS and the issuance of status report for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
3.Undertake ongoing visits to UNICEF projects sites, assess local conditions and resources, and monitor UNICEF inputs. Communicate with local counterpart authorities on project/programme feasibility and effectiveness including monitoring the flow of supply and non-supply assistance.
4. Undertake follow-up action on programme implementation activities and give feedback and forward back to relevant persons. Draft changes in programme work plans as required.
5.Attend technical cooperation meetings, prepare notes and undertake follow-up action related to assign programme implementation and monitoring.
6.Assist in identification and selection of technical supplies and equipments
7. Select and compile training and orientation materials for those involved inProgramme implementation including donor and media visits.
8. Draft relevant sections of reports (required for donors, management, annual
9. Evaluate and analyses financial and supply reports including ProMS to ensure appropriateness of documentation, expenditures are within allotments, data is consistent with PIDB. Reports to the supervisor and / or Head of Office the outcome of reviews.
10. Given UNICEF’s commitment, staff member can be expected to be deployed in response to emergency situations