- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Secretarial, Clerical & Front Office
--- ( firstshift )
Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta
Preferably supplemented by University Degree or relevant experience in International Organization
3 Years(At least three years of progressively responsible support work experience in general administrative work including at least one year in the field of accounting, human resources, administrative service)
PKR. 50,000 to 60,000/month
- Extract and input data from various sources in administrative, human resource, procurement and other WFP systems;
- Extract, input, review for accuracy and file data from various sources;
- Maintain a selected number of administrative control records, such as for commitments and expenditures, travel, insurance, procurement and other;
- Initiate and process administrative actions such as those found in human resources, travel, procurement, disbursement;
- Review supporting documentation, verify claims for action and conformance with administrative rules and regulations and liaise with other offices as appropriate;
- Make computations, calculations and estimates and prepare basic reports or assist in the preparation of periodic reports including forms, tables, charts and other;
- Respond to queries from a variety of sources by providing available information and provide advice and guidance on rules and regulations related to area of work or direct to the most appropriate source;
- Draft correspondence relating to the area of responsibility;
- Design and update charts and tables utilizing graphic software, design hard copy and computer resident forms; initiate, update and track computer assisted processing of administrative actions;
- Provide information related to the above functions and exchange a variety of statistical information;
- Search for, retrieve, compile, assemble and archive a variety of statistical data from computer files, records, reports or from other sources for external use;
- Arrange meetings such as workshops and seminars;
- Make travel arrangements in line with administrative rules and procedures;
- Set up, classify and maintain files;
- Initiate and modify automated transactions;
- Perform other related duties, as required.
Training and/or experience utilizing computers, including word processing, spreadsheet and other WFP standard software packages and systems. General knowledge of UN system administrative policies, rules, regulations and procedures in the area of administration.