- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Office Assistant (Human Resources)
Service Contract (SC)
2 Years(At least two years experience in support functions; keyboard skills and knowledge of simple record-keeping procedures.)
PKR. 40,000 to 45,000/month
Under direct supervision of HR Officer, the incumbent will perform the following tasks:
- Responsible to maintain and file all recruitment cases
- Responsible to maintain staff personal files and ensure to complete all required documents
- Arrange security clearance for all interviews/ external HR visitors.
- HR Office Stationary focal point.
- Assist in extracting and inputting data from various sources in administrative, human resource, procurement, logistics and other WFP systems;
- Operate a variety of office equipment such as photocopier, facsimile, printer, scanners, and maintain supplies; produce photocopies of materials as required and collate pages when necessary;
- Collect, sort and distribute correspondence, reports and other material and transmit correspondence, documents, etc, via electronic mail, fax, courier service or other means;
- Set up, classify and maintain unit files;
- Focal person for HR travel administration.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience utilising computers, including word processing, spreadsheets and other software packages.
Fluency in both spoken and written English and Urdu.