- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
| | Industry:
Fixed Term ( First Shift (Day) )
Under the overall supervision of the Program Manager and under the directives of the Resource Management Officer (RMO) the Procurement Assistant will directly report to the Resource Management Officer in Islamabad for the implementation of the procurement and logistics procedures and assuring the procurement of all grants-specific items in the field.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for organizing and/or tracking the local procurements of goods and services made in the field by CRA for grant specific projects. Coordinate local procurements with the field unit.
- Track and monitor local procurements of goods and services/labors, made by selected contractors or grant specific projects.
- Ensure that the hand-over documents of items procured by CRA to selected community implementing organizations are well documented.
- Ensure that the procurements related information is properly documented; vouchers for payments and other supportive documents should be filled and shared with the grants section.
- Prepare success stories about local procurements and share the information with the field and grants section units for inclusion into database I weekly activity notes.
- Maintain and update a list detailing the costs of most common items procured in the field on a monthly basis.
- Assist with the procurement of other items to be used by CRA
- Other activities to be specified by senior CRA staff.
- Implementing duty roaster of drivers and checking logbook on daily basis.
- If needed to Conducting bidding for grants and ensure the transparency and responsible to cancel the bid if found any regulatory.
- Responsible to upkeep the warehouse and office maintenance.
- Maintain the stationary record and fulfilling the request of staff regarding stationary demand.
- Any other duty assigned by your supervisor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Advanced user of/proven skills in MS Office applications (Excel and Access), database management.
- Two years of experience in Purchasing and Contract Management.
- Experience in procurement processes
- Experience in fleet and premises management and maintenance
- Language required for the position, for example: Fluency in English & Urdu
- Working knowledge of local languages for example: Pashto
We would encourage Female candidates to apply.