- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
| | Industry:
Fixed Term ( First Shift (Day) )
Islamabad Capital Territrory
Under the overall supervision of the Program Manager/COP, the Procurement Assistant will be directly reporting to the Resource Management Officer (RMO) for implementation of CRA Procurement policies and procedures and will perform the following duties.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Create/edit PR/ PO's in the system.
- Handover of all PO's, invoices to finance for the payment purposes and keep track of all purchase orders accordingly.
- Ensure the copies of all PO's created are properly filed along with the invoices and signed goods receipt form.
- Track local procurements of goods and services/labor made in the field by CRA for grant specific projects. Coordinate local procurements with the field unit.
- Ensure that the procurements made in the field are all properly documented: vouchers for payments and other supportive documents should be filled and shared with the grants section.
- To undertake coordination tasks related to GPSU, & LEG department, responding to GPSU/LEG queries when required.
- Ensuring the procurements made are as per required quality and specifications.
- Request bids, prepare Bid Analyses, and participate in appraisals and selection of suppliers in close consultation with Resource Management Officer.
- Prepare contracts, their addendums and variation orders and sharing them with field staff after getting necessary approvals.
- Create goods received notes and waybills for items that are distributed within the area of responsibility.
- Coordinate with different departments regarding the distribution of items that arrive for projects.
- Liaise with all the CRA offices in Pakistan, as well as with in-location intergovernmental and non-governmental agencies to exploit their respective procurement networks and maintain close coordination.
- Verify information regarding vendor's performance as regards quality, prices, delivery, and equipment are in conformity with the organization's requirements.
- Conduct tracking of procurement status and regularly reports to Resource Management Officer.
- Ensure all expected merchandise is received, in accordance with PO, specifications, and in good condition.
- Ensure appropriate invoices are received and prepare the paperwork for the payments.
- Managing Vendor data that includes creation and update the records in term of vendor.
- Create & change of all types of Assets.
- Generating list from SAP for all open PO's at the end of every month and ensuring the smooth closer of accounts.
- Assist the RMO to clear periodic checklist of PK11 for items related to procurement.
- Identify issues affecting efficient process delivery and propose ways to fill in the gaps.
- All other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Science, or equivalent with three years of relevant professional experience.
- Advanced user of/proven skills in MS Office applications (Excel and Access), database management
- Three years of relevant work experience in Procurement with community development projects.
- Experience in market research and vendor performance evaluation
- Experience in asset management
- Experience working in the development sector and /or UN agencies is an advantage
- knowledge of the Procurement methods and process
- Sound knowledge of reporting and MS Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- In depth knowledge local market
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in English & Urdu
We would encourage Female candidates to apply.