- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
Fixed Term ( First Shift (Day) )
Islamabad Capital Territrory
The Community Resilience Activity-North (CRA-N) Project is designed to support community level resilience development and conflict prevention activities within the newly merged districts (NMD’s) of Khyber, Kurram, North Waziristan and Orakzai Districts within Khyber Paktunkhwa (KP) Province; CRA-N will pursue a multi-disciplinary and community participatory approach and will work in close coordination with the Government of Pakistan (GoP) at the regional and district level. The Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Assistant will be working under the overall supervision of the Community Resilience Activity-North (CRA-N) Chief of Party, while working directly under the leadership of the CRA-N National Monitoring and Evaluation Officer. The M&E Assistant will provide support to the CRA-N Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) practice, including the implementation of MEL activities; monitoring, evaluation, research and other analytical tasks to inform key programmatic decisions; implement the monitoring & evaluation framework, while analyzing overall programming activity; and providing data and information to help guide the management and implementation of CRA-N’s resilience focused programming.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Engage in overall M&E implementation, support quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis efforts and monitor and follow up on-going evaluations, performance monitoring, learning and capacity building activities in the field.
- Support department efforts in programmatic performance monitoring, including the implementation of M&E plans, review of reports, and tracking of indicator performance against established targets.
- Verify data quality, integrity, precision, validity, reliability and timeliness related to monitoring and evaluation processes, as required by the CRA-N Monitoring & Evaluation Department; while also recording all internal and external M&E findings, lessons learned and programmatic recommendations.
- Assist in the drafting of some sections of grant-level Final Evaluation Reports (FER’s), based on information collected from various sources such as a comprehensive review of field program and M&E reports, correspondence, amendments, photographs and other means of verifications.
- Maintain grant-wise learning and response matrices to track program learnings and related actions for improvement and course correction.
- Maintain MEL information management systems to track M&E outputs against weekly plans
- Update online activity database by entering grant-wise M&E information in the relevant tabs.
- Support the M&E Department to design and facilitate training workshops on MEL for CRA-N project staff and key program stakeholders.
- Engage in the development and production of programmatic Impact Pieces and Success Stories, which will record the effect of key resilience programming interventions across the target districts.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or equivalent with three years of relevant professional experience.
- Degree in Social Science, Economics, Humanities, Business, Management Development, Statistics or related discipline with advanced skills in MS Office applications (Excel and Access), database management and/or statistical software packages (SPSS).
- Experience of working with community development project implementation and preferably have experience in the field of research, monitoring and evaluation and reporting.
- Experience in data analysis and report drafting is required.
- Experience in research, including management and coordination of information flows and data management including collecting, storing, processing, and analysing data to generate information products is desirable.
- Ability to analyse data by using standard tabulation and statistical software packages (SPSS, Tableau, Power BI etc.) is desirable.
- Fluency in English & Urdu
IOM provides equal opportunity to all qualified female and male including the physically challenged candidates.